Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Claps her hands* Hi everybody!
Hi futanari lovers! I'm Lira<3 ^^ The reason behind this weird name is loooong, so just call me Lira, or whatever you feel like! I have actually registered two months ago, but I disappeared for an entire month due to business IRL. So, since I have lots of free time now (Merry Christmas, by the way!), I decided to pass some time here andintroduce myself :3 I mainly look for some roleplay, either one on one or by groups, but I also enjoy simple chats, images sharing and other stuff u.u Now, here comes the ugly part...

My kinks are kind of extreme. I like those dark kinks no one likes (toilet play ç_ç), macro stuff and similar. I won't tell them here, I wouldn't like to gross out someone passing through <.< My turn offs are futa on male, femboys and gay stuff in general u.u What else...? I prefere futa with balls, I like playing in canon worlds but also in original ones, I was a gamer but not anymore now...that's it, I believe. Well, of course it's not, but I just cant' come up with anything xD So, if you have the feeling we might get along, drop me a message and let's talk a bit!

Good holidays everybody! Hope to hear from lots of you <3

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

*glomps and pins you to the floor, giggling with joy*

So glad to have you here at the Palace my darling Lira!!!

Looking forward to exploring those dark desires of our hearts and minds together!

*happy huggles*
-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

Welcome to the Palace!

Communication provides knowledge, knowledge gives power, and there is no greater power than an earth-shaking orgasm.

http://www.f-list.net/c/lady%20mariska

Welcome. Welcome to the palaceTongueyong2:

Welcome! Wink