Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
De-lurking, because why the heck not?

Hello!

Been poking around here for a while (even have a couple of posts), so I thought I'd come out of the shadows and properly introduce myself.

You may refer to me as "rtpoe", or "R.T.", or even "Artee" for short. The moniker is an acronym for a name I use in a completely different context. It is NOT "R. T. Poe".... No, I'm not going to reveal anything else about my name.

But I will tell you that I am a 50 year old male, single, and I reside near enough to New York City to call myself a "New Yorker" in most conversations. Heck, I worked in midtown Manhattan for eight years....

I do not draw - even my stick figures come out worse than a five-year-old's. I do, however, occasionally edit photos of large-breasted women to give them even larger breasts. That's my primary kink.

I am perhaps rather odd in my tastes, especially given the majority of the artwork presented here.

I do not care at all for violence, rape, or any sort of force being used in my erotica. Any hint of incest is an immediate turn-off. The same goes for any depiction of underage characters. You can say they are eighteen (and show their IDs for proof), but if they are in high school or look like preteens, forget it. Oh, horsecocks are Right Out. Anal sex? That's an "Exit Only" opening.

That takes care of around 95% of the artwork here... Big Grin So what do I like?

Hyper.

Huge breasts (as mentioned above). Huge cocks. Really tall, amazon-like women - "mini-GTS" is the correct term, I believe. Hyper cum... Hyper lust....

My futa lover is tall enough so that when we hug, her breasts rest on my shoulders. And my head disappears between them. As I fondle her ass, her cock starts to stiffen. To give it room, I step back from our embrace. "Now look what you've done," she says. "You're going to have to take care of it now..." She picks me up and carries me into the bedroom. She parks me at the end of the bed, and lays down on her back. "Mmm... Please me, and I'll let you titfuck me when I'm spent..." I sit between her thighs, and take her massive shaft in my hands. It's bigger than my forearm.... I start stroking and licking.... up, down, up, down....Precum is already oozing out the tip. I lick it all up. She's playing with her breasts; her hands are tiny compared to them. I pick up the pace. Up down up down up down around lick suck up down..... She starts to pant and gasp as her orgasm approaches. I can feel - see - her cock throbbing as her excitement builds. I'm stroking and massaging like mad, carefully aiming it straight up and keeping my head out of the way....She cries out, bucks madly, and sends a geyser of cum up towards the ceiling. Blast after blast splatters around the bedroom. Minutes later, it ends. Gazing into her eyes, I give her cock one last lick. "Wow....." she whispers. "Incredible.... Most I've cum in a long time...." She smiles and lifts up her breasts. "Now come here and claim your reward..."

Oh dear... I'm afraid you'll have to excuse me... Wink

I reckon a significant number of Huge Boob lovers come to like Futa, I must admit my tastes in futa are slim everywhere, not too tall with a monster member, something similar to my avatar. However for me huge boobed non Futa women are definitely my favorites. So welcome to the palace and enjoy yourself there is a lot of variety in here.

Welcome RTPoe. *chuckles* Which is kind of funny, as normally my handle has RT as well. But on the forums, I designed to used a mixture of persona and real-life. While I post about myself, I am doing it through my Futa Persona Robynn.

Like you I love huge breasted ladies, so wonderful.

Welcome and I do hope you enjoy your stay!!

Welcome my friendly friend friend friend friend!

no sig here

Welcome to the Palace!

Communication provides knowledge, knowledge gives power, and there is no greater power than an earth-shaking orgasm.

http://www.f-list.net/c/lady%20mariska

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Greetings and Welcome