Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SuperNewbiemann
"Who Are You?"
What a simple, but compliated question. Here I'll make it easy for you guys.
Sarcastic
Understanding
Personalible
Eccentric
Reliable
Determined
Unique
Philsophical
Efficen
Respectful
Masculine
Attentive
Nerdy
Noble
I am SuperDuperMann

"Where are you from?"

I am originally from Chicago, but now I live north of Lousville in Southern Indiana.

"What do you like about futanari?"
This is a fun question. I'm not entirely sure what I like about futanari, but everything about it means something. It always seems that futanari are always in a state of sexual bliss and enjoy what they are doing, sort of like a state of sexual nirvana. The mixture of male and female aspects are also kinky. I have no desire to sleep with a man, but ironically I enjoy penises.

"What got you interested in the first place?"
I discovered futanari when I was young. I think I was in my mid-teens. When I first saw it I was like "da faq", but I quickly discovered my body felt otherwise so I went with it. I have enjoyed it ever since.

"What are your favorite kinks/pairings?"
I enjoy futanari on female, futanari on futanari, but I also enjoy futanari on male. It just seems futanari on male is rare.

"What sections are you most excited about exploring?
"
(Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?)
I'm just happy I'm not the only person in my corner of the world who enjoys this stuff. I'm not the best at finding images because I'm not entirely keen on the knowings of futanari beyond I enjoy the idea. But sure I'll roleplay and share some stories.

"What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?"
I was actually searching for futanari games on an other forum, and it brought me here. I figure I sign-up to view them, but also to join the community.

"Anything else you might like to add?"
My political beliefs and my religious ideas are completely different from normal people. I tend to be a Totaltarian in nature, but not a jack-ass about it. I believe in equal rights and such, I just feel more can be done when decisions can be made effectively.

"Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?"
Beyond my secret love of girlcock I have several hobbies. I do strength training, I play piano (took lessons for 6 years), I play video games, and whatever else I do. Right now I'm on summer break from college so I'm chilling at home until the next semester starts, but I work on the weekends.

"Last words before we pass final judgment?"
It is nice to meet the community.

Welcome! Wink

Hey there and welcome to the palace!
Enjoy your stay.

I'm pretty sure you will

*TACKLE HUGZZZZZZZZ*

no sig here

*Attemps to say thank you for the welcomes, but is blindsided by an extremely agressive hug tackle. Not quite sure what to do I simply smile and say...* Why thank you for all the welcomes.

Welcome.

WHAT I NEED IS A RARE,VERMILION,UKRAINIAN UNICORN.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara