Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello everyone :3

I'm kind of shy and can never really come up with a good in detail intro thread without some kind of help so I'm using the predefined questions xD

Who are you and where are you from? I'm a computer science major, I live in Utah, United states, and I'm somewhat of an inactive Mormon . I'm also a furry with a fursona of a wolf.

What's up with that nick of yours? ballju originated as the login for my middle/high school logins and I've stuck with it ever since although I would like to think that it also has some sexual cognation

What do you like about futanari? I like the concept of breasts along with a penis and I consider myself bisexual with some trans feelings always wanted to have larger (than male) breasts just never had the courage to do something about it.

What sections are you most excited about exploring? (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?) I kind of suck at roleplaying but it doesn't mean that I don't try and also chatting fellow futa fans

What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us? I was playing this role playing furry game and I found a link to a game located here so I checked it out.

Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock? Sexualized roleplays, ps3, pc gaming (steam and desura), photography, programing (c++, java, c# mostly)

Other online communities you happen to be a part of? Tree of souls is the only one that I'm apart of atm all the others ones that I have been apart of are no longer alive.

Last words before we pass final judgment? Look forward to chatting with you guys, thanks for reading my intro post :3

Welcome to the palace! Look forward to seein ya around! Wink

Hiya hiya! Always nice to see another PS3 user

no sig here

*bows and shakes your hand* Welcome to the Palace. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi, welcome! Hope you have fun!

Riastylis Phoenix Wrote:*bows and shakes your hand* Welcome to the Palace. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks for the warm welcome annon54321, Mage4hire, and Riastylis Phoenix. Glad to see another ps3 as well. *huggles Riastylis Phoenix* (saw your current status as crying)

Sup holmes and enjoy your stay.

WHAT I NEED IS A RARE,VERMILION,UKRAINIAN UNICORN.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hi there and welcome to the madhouse that is futanari palace ^^. I hope that everyone treats ya well and that you enjoy your stay here !

[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202:

Nice to meet you ballju. I think you will have fun here.