Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm here because i'm horny (and also very perverted)

Who? masamune, masa (sometimes)
What? male human. more to follow.
Where? NY, USA. also at Short Wharf
When? the present moment
Why? Ah, finally a proper chance for an introduction. My favorite question of all, thank you.

I'm here because I am horny and perverted. I got into hentai on a dialup modem one day, then yaoi the next (Gundam Wing, to be exact), and it snowballed from there. I used to do nefarious activities at a place called Hentai Traders, a long-dead sister site of Manga Traders, and taught myself how to translate and edit, which i mostly did / do with the various yaoi / hardcore hentai prons that appeal to me.

My SFW interests include: languages, media, popular American team sports, music and dancing, outdoors, video games, politics, Japanese culture, pro wrestling and more.

I dig guys, gals, traps and androgynous and, and I'm mixed race so I like to think I sorta understand the dual-nature thing in futa, which I do also like too in hentai.
Some of my fetishes are: S&M (i'm usually the master), roleplay (sex = yes please!), hardcore (harder? good.), group (emphasis on roleplay again here), and many things along the lines of "'No, no, no!' becomes 'Yes, yes, oh please yes'.

If you'd like, contact me about the scanlation group I work with. We do anything under the sun, and i'd like for us to have over 200 active members by the end of the year, so if you can read moonrunes or perform Photoshop magic, please hit me up.

[URL="http://www.hentaitraders.com/"]
[/URL]

Nice. You'll fit right in

no sig here

Moonrunes. Imma keep that word.

Good to meet you, dear. Welcome to the Palace~.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome to the Palace. You sound like you've got an interesting skill-set, and the personality to fit right in here.

No Gods or Kings, only cocks.
BeheliThrone Wrote:then yaoi the next (Gundam Wing, to be exact), and it snowballed from there.

I'm sure it did! :229:

Hehe, welcome to the Palace. You're gonna fit right in here.
[INDENT=3] ~*I love video games!*~[/INDENT]