Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello~. c:

[INDENT][SIZE=4]Hello I'm Bloodmares, but you can call me blood. I just joined the Futanari Palace yesterday and I love it~. I really hope I can make new friends while participating in new roleplays.

If you want to chat about anything, message me. c:
[/SIZE]
[/INDENT]

[SIGPIC]http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/i/2012/177/e/2/azaliah_forms__chibi__by_black_strawbarrie-d54zszs.jpg[/SIGPIC]
♠ ♤ ♣ ♧ ♥ Life is like a card, if you play fair something good will happen. If you cheat, you'll lose everything. ♠ ♤ ♣ ♧ ♥

I am new here myself. Welcome and I am sure you will make friends here.

Oh thank you.

Enjoy your stay here, hope you have lots of fun with us:189:

"In another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again." - Lewis Carroll

^ I hope so too~

Welcome, I can tell you the community here is very kind to new members. I'm sure you'll find it enjoyable here!

Welcome to the Palace! As a fellow RPer, I wish you the best of luck in your roleplaying endeavours. ^ ^

Well I haven't joined any roleplays yet and, thank you. :3

Roleplaying here is something that is a MUST I should get back into. None the less, welcome to you, it's always wonderful to welcome a new face.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara