Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Futa Angel Explosion!

Yeah, I dunno about the title either, I guess I feel too special to start with a generic hello.
So I saw this question list and figured it'd be as good a place as any to start.

"Who Are You?"

See, when I see questions like this I have the problem of overthinking them, I suck at small talk to some extend. I guess I should use this chance to state that I clearly am a Human, not a kitten with telekinetic powers.

"Where are you from?"
Germany.

"What's up with that nick of yours?"
From hinduism for Godess it shows my modest and compliant personality as name for a long term roleplay character of mine.

"What do you like about futanari?"
Short answer:Big Shecocks om nom nom nom
Long answer: The exotic, aesthetically pleasing combination of dominant and submissive aspects, the female warmth with the males strength, unified in a sensual whole.

"What got you interested in the first place?"

RP partner presented as a random kink,got hooked, as they say.

"What are your favorite kinks/pairings?"
FFFA or D on CS or CFA CH. Female Fallen Futa Angel or Demoness on Cuddly Shemale or Futa Angel corruption hugz.

"Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?"
Skimmed over, as it's the usual 'don't be an asshole' list bigger social communities have to employ and I'm .. well I am not a good person,no, but I know how to behave, usually.

"What sections are you most excited about exploring?"
I most likely look forward to finding interesting rp partners that share a lot of my interests and challenge and arouse me in interesting ways. Wont mind some pron images or games flying my way. Considered sharing my work but will propably do so with the caveat that futa content is limited.

"What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?"
People annoying me to post my game here, meeting one or two rp partners that recommended this page for vic.. targ.. friendsearch.

"Anything else you might like to add?"
Anyone actually reading this far?

"Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?"
Philosophy exspecially moral philosophy, and for contrast, I like to relax in LoL.

"Other online communities you happen to be a part of?"
TF Games community,Deviantart

"Last words before we pass final judgment?"
Scio ne nescire

Welcome to Futanari Palace! You sound like a great person, and I'd be happy to roleplay with you. Here's hoping you enjoy your stay. ^ ^

Hope you enjoy your stay, Deva ^^

welcome to FP

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome to the palace

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome to palace, and yes I read that far. I would go on the assumption LoL is league of legends, but that leaves the question: how is that game relaxing? Then again, I have no idea what I'm doing when I play, so that might explain why it's stressful for me.

welcome to FP i hope you enjoy everything on this great site have fun Smile

Hm. Corruption Hugz. Must add that to a kink list somewhere. Anywho, it's very good to meet you and kinks that seem niche aren't so much if you take a gander around here.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every