Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New, but not new

Hey guys, Zenku here. Well if you can probably see it, I just turned 18, like...3 hours ago, so I thought I'd join this forum. Well I'll tell a little about myself now.

I'm an artist, musician, and writer. I love doing the previously mentioned things all the time. I like to airsoft in my free time, in which I am called Slo. On the music side, my favorite type of music to create is DnB, specifically of the Liquid variety. I tend to just go with the flow and see what I end up with. With art, pretty much the same thing, from sketches, to photo manipulations, I try to be well rounded. Writing is a bit different, and probably the only time where I would actually plan something first before I do it. But oh well, I digress...

I do like futas. Quite a bit, in fact. Despite being "straight" IRL, when I'm at a place such as the one here, I don't go by what I do in real life. That would be pretty boring, right? I don't mind playing as any of the genders, or even as dom or sub. I'm actually pretty well rounded as an RPer, since I have been doing this for many years, believe it or not. I hope I can enjoy my time here with all you guys and gals, and whatever else you might be. Here's to a fantastic time! *holds the ol' metaphorical (totally legal) internet shot glass up*

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
Zenku Wrote:I like to airsoft in my free time, in which I am called Slo. On the music side, my favorite type of music to create is DnB, specifically of the Liquid variety.

I must be really old because even though I know it's English I have no clue what any of that is.

Anyway, Happy Birthday. An 18 year old that writes in complete sentences and uses proper punctuation, that's rare as shit...well, shit isn't that rare so something a lot rarer than that.

In any case, welcome.

Happy 18th and Welcome to the forums