Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey

Hey, i'm jakemorris ( my real name of course) i live in the uk and been lurking a little.

Don't really know what to say but i found out about futanari and traps ect about a year ago and been hooked since, what i do all day is play mmo's mainly world of warcraft and draw and rock some tunes. Not too fun eh ? i'm mainly here to talk to someone with the same interests with me and maybe become friends, Sorry dont really know what else to say but i think i'd like it here. I dont have an avatar yet or should i upload a picture of myself i dont know the rules that much.

Also i love nintendo if anyone can relate to that.

~What ever floats your boat, as long as it feels good who cares~

Welcome to Futanari Palace. If you love Nintendo, there is a games section you can check out and since you play WoW, there is also a role playing section. Those two go hand in hand for some. (Used to play that myself. It's where I was introduced to futanari!)

Howdy Gurug!

Glad to have you with us, explore around and have fun, we may just turn you onto some more new fetishes!

:149:
-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara