Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ascend into Chaos
I'm an all around friendly (but overweight) 18 year old male gamer living in California.
I currently am taken by a beautiful woman living in Texas, and currently work part time as volunteer at the local vet offices and animal shelter, and part time as worker at my local video game store.
My friends consider me to be the epitome of the 'Good Guy Greg' meme.

I have skype, AIM, WLM, and YIM, however right now I will only share my skype, if you want to add it feel free: SlendermanOperator.

I love to roleplay, and when I do so my posts are usually either Semi Para or Single para. Part of why I joined was to hopefully find more partners for Futa X Male roleplay, and I hope to also make more friends during my time here.

Oh, before I forget, I also roleplay on Steam, so if anyone wants to add my steam, go ahead and send me a PM.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hiya Chaotic!

It's always lovely to have another RP'er join the ranks, and there's an abundance of yummy Futa x Male content, as well as about any other derivation of futa x XXX you could possibly want.

We also love idle chit-chat over in the Outside - The Real World forum, if you ever want to vent or share some thoughts on life in general.

So please jump in, the water's nice! (although it is full of tentacles, sex crazed futas, and some rather horny furries, LOL!)

Hope you enjoy!
-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]