Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up?

Hey guys. Nice to meet you all.

I am a former lurker here on the site and was referred by a fellow named "tentaclefan" from Elliquiy. I've been a big fan of Yuri and futa for over three years now with also inspired me to role play. I'm 20 in a half years old with currently too much free time on my hands. I'm mostly in it for the role play, but I'd also like to make friends here!

My YIM is crimmars and my AIM is CrimsonMars if you're interested (I also play on the forums as well). My usual post length is at least one paragraph long with a mixture of story and smut. I hope to play with some of you!

We are glad to have you here at Futanari Palace! Lurking is fine. Many do it but it's fantastic that you have opened up and publicly joined the community.

When I was twenty and a half years old, I had a lot of free time as well. And I assure you my love for Futa at that time was cause for a lot of fun. Role playing is where my time went.

Welcome to Futanari Palace.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hey, welcome here, nice to meet you.

Hope you'll find what you want around :3

Amicable Salutations Shana!

Always nice to have a fellow role player and lover of all things feminine come out of the shadows, so pleased to see you becoming active!

*warm hugs*

-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

Mixing story and smut is just about my favorite pastime. It's hard to get the mixture just right, especially if you're prone to purple prose like a bun bun who burnt his Elements of Style, but it's usually worth the attempt. Even if something goes awry, and you end up with naughty bits and dramatic twists all scattered about, you can still have fun in the process.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty