Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello ^.^

Just a brief introduction! I'm brand new to the site and really to forums in general. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

If you want to get to know everyone, you'll have to work really, really hard. There's thousands of members. Just get to know some good people.

Seriously though, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Lol I'm pretty sure it's just a figure of speech but ty. :p

Greetings from "The Void" and welcome to FP(Futanari Palace).

I'm watching from the void

Take your time, pick your favorite spots, and nestle in until you feel comfortable enough to lend your voice. We're a pretty easy-going forums as far as they go, and though there are a dozen different fantasies and niches for what might seem a relatively singular interest, I like to think we're open to just about everyone and anything. Well, within reason.

Given that "reason" includes just about every which-a-way questionable bits of genitalia can be pressed together, that's quite a bit of wiggle room.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Greetings and Welcome

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

We are thrilled that you've come to join us Arien!!

Take some time to explore, enjoy, and hopefully find some new things that entice you.

:169:

*huggles*
-Miss tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]