Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there.

Should have joined here years ago seeing as futa is at the top of my list of genre's. Sorry, I am very shy.

If any of you know about 3D Custom Girl, I have been using the screenshot feature to make comics. I typed up some dialogue and I really loved how they turned out so I kept going and made more. Since I cannot draw at all, using 3DCG is the next best thing.

I really hope I can share my work here in the artist section, and I have read the rules and such and just wanted to make a greeting.

Have a good one.

Welcome to the palace! No need to be shy here, this place has one of the best communities I've ever seen on a forum

I am guessing you are a bleach fan :3. Welcome to Futanari Palace Arrancar85~ I hope we can chat some time :202:

[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202:

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
M.I.A Wrote:I am guessing you are a bleach fan :3

Yep, you got me.

Thanks for the greetings. Things are going well, and I'm glad I signed up.

Welcome to the forums. A quick peek should send you toward our 3D custom girl thread, along with several others liable to tickle your fancy. We've got a pretty strong 3D community here, both creators and participants. I'm sure you'll find something to your liking.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty