Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My introduction!

I am an artist and animator in Japan. I work for several studios for animation as well as game design. I own a condo in Japan where i live with 3 incredible and talented ladies in the same field i work in. They also happen to be my best friends in this world. I also own a home in the United States where My disabled mother and brother are living. I am very grounded in family and take care of my own. Yet i still have a life and goals and dreams which i am achieving every day. I am very much into futanari art and animation as well as other subject matters such as incest, hentai, furry, loli, rpg's and others. If you care to chat feel free to hit me up.

Nice to meet you. I'm Kagrin. Welcome to the palace. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the palace!
Good to hear that you take care of your family.

Oh and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the madhouse that is Futanari Palace :3 I can't wait to talk to you later about your experience in animation and game design ^^

[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202:

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara