Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions ahoy~

Hiya guys,
I'm Bloodlust, and.. yeah.
I'm not so good at this stuff so I'll start with a dot-point list.
- I'm from Australia
- As much as I love cock, I'm not a huge fan of masculinity, so futa is the perfect mix for me. Cuteness + hotness = fantasticness
-
As far as fetishes and stuff go, I'm into kemonomimi, oral, anal, panties, bdsm, traps, crossdressing, socks, sibling incest, and though I'm not much of a furry I do think that some of it's awesome
- I've rarely tried roleplaying so I might try and give that a go
- For other hobbies etc, there's gaming, music, computers, anime.. uh.. there's probably a few things I'm forgetting though
- I'm male, but.. well.. I'm struggling to figure out how I really feel about all of that. I'm currently trying out CDing, and I just dunno at the moment. I'm not going to go into a huge spiel here, but yeah. If it's okay, can you guys refer to me as female until I sort this out? >.<

But yeah. If you want to get to know me just message me ^-^

Not sure what to stick here in my sig. Should I put some edgy quote so everyone can see how cool I am? Or list a little about myself? Or perhaps even link everybody my favourite YouTube links. Which is it people do these days?

Anyhow, fuck all that shit, just send me a message if you want to get to know me.

That's all.

Bloodlust Wrote:sibling incest

But yeah. If you want to get to know me just message me ^-^

That's wincest! Tongue
Welcome to the palace Bloodlust and enjoy your stay!

Socks are a fetish? I'm wearing socks right now as a matter of fact. Maybe I've been part of the socks fetish scene for all these years and never even realized it.

Welcome to the Madhouse that is Futa Palace~ I am Shin AKA M.I.A, Nice to meet you!:202:

[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202:

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Socks, pantyhose, nylons, knee highs, athletic socks, those satin whites that are smooth and remind one of a younger, more innocent age... yep, socks can be a fetish, and an awfully particular one. It's not hard to build an erotic attachment to something, given the right stimuli at the right moment. Hell, I still can be mesmerized by the right sort of shoe dangle.

At any rate, welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Greetings and Welcome