Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, Hello,Greetings,Sup

So...You've decided to take a look huh?..Okay fine..Hello then, name is Sukuyan or Suki. Made this profile on here ages ago and never got to do anything with it. Time and all. I am now though! Although..I can't remember where I left off here. Anyways nice to meet everyone! I tend to keep my RP life and the real thing as seperate as I can. Hope no one minds. I am a female, in my 20s and enjoy roleplaying and the occasional random conversation.

So lets see..Oh! I live in the United States and at the time I found this place through google, I got a bit bored of my old place. As far as kinks and stuff..Well I'm not to picky just nothing gross. Although I guess I'm a bit mundane in what I do like..Stuff like anal(giving/recieving), breasts(I don't care..Just as long as it deals with boobies.) And..Er..oral. See? Boring.

Er..I'm going to leave the rest up to you though, this has probably gone on for faaaar to long so if you wanna tak or ask me something go ahead and message me or something. Thanks for reading this to, for that I give you a super awesome banana sticker!

Shh..The rough part is over now..

Welcome to the palace Sukuyan, wish you lots of fun in here Wink

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome to the Madhouse, Suki~ :202:

[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202: