Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, everybody!

Yeah, I'm new, just joined up, and can't wait to see the place.

I'd be a real ass not to say hello and offer to make friends and acquaintances (since that's the best part of this sort of thing), so I'm doing so now.

I'm not the most reliable person in some ways, I spend a lot of time offline, I'm generally weird, some people just can't stand me, and all that good stuff, but I hope to at least be a fun and helpful member. Give me a chance, and I'll hopefully become a regular around here.

*has made the hello thread, feels better now*

Generally weird should fit right in around here. Wink

Welcome to the Palace! Smile

Aw, thank you! I feel welcomer already! ^_^

Heh Welcome to Futa Palace Melany ^_^. Seems that we are getting a burst of new members saying hi lol. I hope you enjoy your stay here and have lots of fun:202:

[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202:

Yeah, I actually found this place through a friend who was in IRC... I got bored, did a whois on him, and checked out all the channels he was in...

I get lucky sometimes, what can I say? ^_^;

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara