Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mornin!

Just making an official thread, because i can.. and should?
Mm.. that said.. Not sure how I found out I like futanari.. Can't recall when I started noticing it either.. Most likely bout the time I actually started doing ERP on various places. Just seemed more fun, going from Yuri + toys, to girls with dicks. Really just here.. cause.. well.. I can be? I dunno. I'm horrible at introducing myself.. So questions, fire away! Or more likely catch me on the irc since I found it that way in the search, and followed the breadcrumbs to these forums.

There's a list of suggestions to help spruce up one's intro.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Welcome to FP :202:

[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202:

Hello and welcome to FP. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

"In another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again." - Lewis Carroll
Gilgamesh Wrote:There's a list of suggestions to help spruce up one's intro.
In any case, welcome.
Hehe.. I saw that list, I just didn't want do a list of responses to it. Didn't wanna feel like a robot just replying to stuff. But tis fine, mostly lurking in the IRC for right now.
Thanks all for the warm welcome. ^.^

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Greetings and Welcome