Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, My name is Rainduo

So hi there my name is Tyler, But mostly I go by Rain or Rainduo. I'm a gamer/comic/all around geek. I'm a pretty big fan of Futa... I'm pretty shy and inytroverted so sorry if this intro is kinda weak... Anyways hope to meet some nice folks around here

Hey Rain, welcome to the madness~ Just sit back, relax, and let the madness wash over you. Have fun~

M.I.A. :202:

[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202:

The palace abounds with the shy and the introverted. We call them innies. Or we would, if that was a thing we do. Which we don't. What was I saying? OH yes, welcome to the forums!

And a personal welcome to a fellow southern gent. We'll share a glass of sweet tea sometime.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Hi Tyler,

welome to the futa palace, you'll like it here. Sit back, relax and enjoy. See you around. And your intro was pretty okay Wink

cheers

my decensored Futa-art thread
my decensored Hentai-art thread
Drop some feedback if you like and or hit "thanks", I appreciate it.

Hi there~

Don't worry about being shy here, I'm sure it'll go away, bit by bit :3

See you around!

hi tere rain, and yes the rest are right you will fit right in
ps bishiebunny you are so cute when your write

of course you should fight fire with fire....YOU SHOULD FIGHT EVREYTHING WITH FIRE!!
[Image: sigpic116774_1.gif]

Hey Rain! Welcome to the Palace! <3

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara