Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ummmmm... Chimichanga? (also hi?)

Hello my name is Jake Carson. Actually it's not but I like that pseudonym. Life is difficult enough without coworkers and family knowing that I lay awake at night imagining animated girls with long hard cocks, traps with long hard cocks, of course real girls with photoshopped long hard cocks... and that's one of my tamer fetishes to be honest. My relationship prospects are bleak enough as it is.

Anyways I'm a long time lurker on this and other hentai boards for years. Thing is I've been so bored lately I've been thinking about ripping my face off (which is only slightly more masochistic than achievement hunting let me tell ya), but I thought I might try befriending other people as perverted (or at least perverted in the same sort of ways) as me.

As you may have guessed by now I think I'm funny. I'm not but I think I am. Keeps me amused.

In addition to being a perverted, unfunny, bi-curious, manic-depressive I'm also into video games (RPGs and pretty much anything violent), audiobooks (recently finished Dance of the Dragons), violent movies (huge fan of Takashi Miike and various Tokyoshock kinds of stuff), and relatively violent TV shows (by this I mean shows like Oz, the Shield, Deadwood, the Unit, Sons of Anarchy ect). I like anime too naturally but I've been pretty out of the loop as far as newer anime is concerned in recent years. I have a strange obsession with (fake) violence and think so much about it I could probably lecture a class on the subject.

I don't really have many pics in my collection that I didn't simply save from hentai sites that I'm sure you've all already seen but I hope in the near future to write a few dirty stories that I think will be a bit different from what y'all are used to (evil grin).

I feel like pointing out that my screen name is a reference to the film "Last Hurrah for Chivalry" not a novel with the same name.

Also if anyone here is a cheevo hunter looking to boost something send me a private message. Just thought I'd throw that out there just in case.

Welcome to the Palace Smile As a lurker I'm sure you know the kind of traps and fetishes that go down here. Were all equals and I'm Glad to welcome you to our big (slightly weird) family Smile

In the words of the venerable Deckard kain - "Stay awhile and listen" (and talk haha)

Furries... Furries... NEEDS MOAR FURRIES !!!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Nice to know you like to write~ be sure to PM me when you got something =)

the most well (self) decribed person I have yet to meet, any way. as to your statements, yes you are funny, but only to other people who think they are funny and are not, yes you are a perv and so are we... HI. and lastly people look better whit face's in my personal opnion... so good luck with that

well any way have fun, and enjoy FP

of course you should fight fire with fire....YOU SHOULD FIGHT EVREYTHING WITH FIRE!!
[Image: sigpic116774_1.gif]