Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aloha

Haha, I tried to come up with something creative, but couldn't agree on something so I read some of the others to get an idea. I decided to do that question because it really helps give some knowledge, and is simple to follow. So heads up it's a bit to read.

1) A pleasure to meet you all. I'm a redhead, or "ginger" if you will. I go by the name of James/Jamie, or Angel if you will. I've been told I could be passable for a trap, and have heard so.

2) I'm from New York born and raised.

3) Angelofchaotix, just came to my mind one day, and really liked how it sounded after time and it just became more of a signature name for me in most places I visit nowadays.

4) What is it I like about Futanari? Honestly the look. I think the art is usually very well done, and I sometimes wish I could be like those characters if that makes sense. I think I have the potential to be very beautiful, and I also find it very erotic.

5) Honestly I've always been a little more open, and experiment more sexually. so that really helped me like find my bearings, but then I also found a bunch of hentai my brother had on the computer and I started reading the futanari stuff I was like. "This is fucking awesome." and the rest as they say is history.

6) I do like some bondage, but I honestly find femboy,shemale, and Futanari rather hot, or ladyboys. I also approve of crossdressing.

7) I have glanced through it, it's pretty much proper forum etiquette.

8) hehe, Well to be honest. I'm interested in finding images, and doujinshi's (As I'm a perv.) but I'm also into the idea of roleplaying. Who knows I wouldn't mind helping create something. I write lyrics, and sometimes poetry. (granted the grammar and punctuation's bad, but it still leaves an impact with words) and of course I'd be down for chatting, or talking to fellow Futa people/fans if we get along.

9)This is my first real time browsing this board/holy land of Futanari which I'm rather enjoying. I'm actually very shy, yet I'll try to be as friendly as I can for you. So I'm sorry if I don't approach, or I'm too scared to message ya. I also sincerely apologize for my grammar/punctuation. It has to be an eyesore, and tough to read. I thank you if you're able to put up with it, and try to make up with decent spelling.

10) Why yes, I love Manga, and anime as you might have noticed. I'm a big fan of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I love Hirohiko Araki's work. I'm also a big music, and video gamer. I love metal and other forms of music, and I enjoy a lot of RPG's (Suikoden, Final Fantasy) Oh! and I love Kamen Rider. I would seriously become a Kamen Rider if I could.

11) Actually yes I work as a Timer, and Proofreader for a subbing group. I'm attached to a few projects. We specialize in manly/older animes. If you do check the place out I would appreciate if you didn't mention that you know me from Futanari Palace. Since most of them, do not know about this side of me. They are called Hokuto no Gun, and they are very cool guys to work with.

12) Last words hmm? I thank you for taking the time to read this I typed a lot, and took quite a bit to figure out what to do when writing one of these since I'm usually not good, or having a hard time at doing it.

So in closing, I hope it wasn't to hard to read. I hope you get an idea who I am, and it's a pleasure to meet you all again. I took at least a good hour and half working on this. I appreciate you taking the time in learning, and reading... *poofs into a cloud of smoke like G.O.B Bluth* ah yes and anyone who uses the name Gilgamesh is bad ass. XD I had to get that out there too.

*God I hope I did this right >.< and I can't help but feel I've forgotten a question...*

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
I brought tequila. May I pass?

Yes, I am badass. ::laughs::

I don't know if this is the 'Holy Land' for futanari. But there's not real reason to be timid. People here are like people everywhere else, except maybe we have better taste.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

lol! Don't worry about shy. Most folks just lurk here and peep at the stuff they like. It's the loud mouths like me, (the so called wall-o-text'ers), that you will probably hide from. We type a lot. :24: So have fun and explore. Look at all the cool pics and read the stories...oh and lets not forget the video section viewing. Enjoy! Big Grin

[SIGPIC]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn157/theromen/newbanner-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

:p I'm actually a chatter box after I get used to people. It's always just the first talking period so to speak. Where I don't really know anybody and have trouble starting a conversation. haha If anything I'd probably have to not avoid the loud mouths. XD Much obliged to you both. I appreciate the warm welcome.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
I brought tequila. May I pass?

You'll get a lot of mileage out of the babbling bun buns then. And while Gilgamesh is the definitive bad ass, he's got that Han Solo thing going on with the golden cardiac muscle to match. Just don't tell anyone I said that, or he'll start shooting first.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome to the circus & Gilgamesh is extremely far from a badass *laughs* , maybe a blah blah whatever but thats about it. ^^

Nonetheless, enjoy the show & dont slip on the puddles on the floor.

[Image: chuck-norris-approves.gif]

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Siggy by Minizila :3 ~

Well welcome! ^^ i sent you a PM you seem like a fun person =) so hope i will see you around!!! *nods*

[SIZE=5]I'm... really.... protective... of..... those..... i.... love~
Yandare Fan Number 1# <3
[/SIZE][Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=558479&d=1343669099]
[Image: whatcolor_isblue.jpg]

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

How are you? Hopefully you enjoy your stay here at the palace.