Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got around to it...

Hewwo all! Been meaning to get set up here for a while and kept making excuses not progress! Some of you may know me as the slutty kitty herm dancing, flirting, fucking and being molested on the pole at M&C (steam.shamen). I have no way of accessing that any more as I am limited currently to an android tablet. :o. I am doing some writing and plan to share that here and poke my nose or other parts into the RP as well.

Would really like to hear from a gurl named Con who shared her cock with me and I in turn shared the story of it`s exploits while on loan, if she reads this or if someone can pass along the message!!!

Looking forward to finding lost friends and making new ones! *kisses, purrrss and licks*
~Steamy

Welcome, steamy!

Thanks, Vella!

Hi, Steamy!!! I hope you enjoy yourself here! Lots of people will love you... ;3 *Licks*

Always glad to see another SL player show up. A shame I missed you when you were on SL, heh. Anyways, welcome to the the palace :3

Thanks all! And, Wildbeyond, are you sure ya missed me there? Wink I may get back, when r/l gets straightened out, but for now am enjoying having time to do other things without any guilty feelings about ignoring friends!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara