Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An introduction from the god of introductions

Misleading title is misleading~ Anyway, the names Dave. I stumbled upon this site...wow that banner is distracting >_> anyway...I stumbled upon this site by whois'ing some one who entered a random room on the irc I was idling in. Saw it and said "why the fuck not" Then I saw it was a forum and I knew what I must do (⌐■_■Wink Anyway, some things about me. I'm 21, not into anime or manga (sorry, just not) and my main hobby would have to be guitar and music. I'm fairly boring and quiet til I get used to a place, then I never stfu. I find sexual labels to be too limiting, I like what I like and that's it. When it comes to hentai, I usually only like lolicon/shotacon/cub forms of many different genres. I'm lean far to the straight side of the gay spectrum, but I do enjoy traps and such quite a bit. Basically, my fetish is cuteness lol What else...I'm not religious what so ever, I'm not an atheist either, I'm strictly neutral on the aspect. I just signed up and became a minister today for the lulz though, so once I finish the process, if you wanna get married, lemme know ;D I idle on irc constantly, so you will see me there since this site is on my main irc server of choice lol. Musical tastes. I enjoy just about any genre, but I enjoy technicality mixed with creativity and melody. A good melody is just orgasmic. I like anything from bluegrass to classical and classic rock to blues and so on. I'm also a fan of various metal genres. I enjoy folk metal to melodic death metal and so on. Despite my user title, I'm not a fan of black metal. I am big into comedy as well, so one of my favorite pastimes is musical comedy. Primus, Tenacious D, Jon Lajoie, Bo Burnham, Steel Panther and so on. So, any questions in case I left something out? Dammit, my spacing is being edited out...

If I ask you to have sex with me, will the answer to that question be the same as the one to
this?

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

*waves* Hi there! well you certainly set the bar with your intro thread title. It's good to have a sense of humor! Welcome to the palace and have fun!!

Check my profile for status updates!

6th ANNUAL STORY CONTEST HAS BEGUN! JOIN THE CONVERSATION!

SMS World:
[URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/album.php?u=89038"]
[/URL]Sex, Magic, and Suntan Lotion
(My main story)
Meteor Showers(Dani, Sami, Natalie)
Day-at-the-Beach (Dani, Tyler*, Riley*) [URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?53787-Oakcrest-Academy-Oakcrest-A-amp-P"]
Oakcrest Academy: Oakcrest A&P [/URL](Zoey, et al.)

One-offs:

Candace Can't Win
Sisters' Secrets
The Freshman Challenge!
[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?43955-My-Summer-Vacation-%28F-M-F-F-Incest-exhibitionism-light-exploitation%29"]
[/URL]

Heh, I try. I like to have in depth intros instead of "sup"

If I ask you to have sex with me, will the answer to that question be the same as the one to
this?

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara