Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings, and a plea for advice

Greetings all. I made this account a while ago, but never got around to introducing myself until now. Hi.

I'm making this post pull double duty because I don't know where to put the other half of it. So, where would I put a thread about a futanari pen & paper (like D&D) RPG? I cooked up the rules in about 2 hours, so it's really rough, but where should I post about it to see if anyone wants to help me test the rules out?

Also, does anyone here want to test the rules?

Over here, at the RP section would be a good place to start I think? xD
Just post an OOC topic there, explaining your idea and wait for people to sign up. ^^
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Risty has you right. You'll want to drum up interest on the Notice Board, and do any grunt work in the Study Hall. It might also help if you have a theme in mind beyond the generic, get people interested in what they can do with your work. Good luck with it.

And welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

You might be intrigued to know that there have been a few more or less D&D-inspired RPs on Futanari Palace as of late. I'm doing a one-on-one right now which involves two summoned angels who get trapped in a prison plane and slowly corrupted. Big Grin

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...d-Marixia)

Welcome, (finally) Sirrion!

Well, it's been covered a lot already, but indeed, the Roleplay section is where to be. None the less, greetings to you!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara