Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening

Hello there FutanariPalace. I've heard about this site before but have not glanced at it until now. Being that I am terrible at introductions, here's all the answers to the intro suggestions Tongue

1. Sooo Halsemon, definitely not a pokemon. You don't say pikachumon... Halsemon is a Digimon. Just want to let that known as for some reason people don't know this.
2. I'm from the western parts of Canadia where we ride polar bears and live in igloos.
3. The nick just came from when I was into Digimon and watched it as much as I could, then decided to use it as a username for whatever. Halsemon seems to be a username that not many use, so it kinda stuck.
4. Hmmm... I guess from the habit of playing 'larger' characters, and for some reason Futas are mostly always larger Tongue
5. I honestly have no idea. A friend from another site wanted me to try it out and it sorta clung as an option for character sex.
6. As I'm not sure of the activity of being on this site, I'll let any potential partners know if we decide to play.
7. I have just read both the DNP and the Rules and have no questions of them as of yet.
8. If anything, I'd be here for the roleplaying Wink
9. I was brought here when I asked another user from another site about a user I used to roleplay with who magically disappeared for reasons unknown to me. I was told that she is on here and am trying to find her. This friend being known as Cheshire_Cat on House Eros, hopefully I can find her =S
10. To add on to #9, All I know is that she might have 'Bliss' in her username... and am hoping that from the member search, that it is one of the two who have been more or less active lately.
11. Freakin' gaming! I'm a gamer. Mostly RPGs.
12. I'm a member of House Eros, and Yaoi Nightmare, though the latter is due to searching for another friend Tongue
13. Not particularly anything to say. Though if I happen to be active on here, I'm looking forward to the potential roleplaying partners ^^

Digimon is good stuff, welcome to Futa palace!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

I think "larger" is just about the best size one can be, whether in a story or RP. Leaves it a bit up to the imagination, while still informing your partners and playmates, "this is much more than you have, and you really should react accordingly." And that's a concept that just sits snugly between a futanari's ample thighs.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty