Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting a feel for this community.

Hello everyone!

My handle is walrusii in most of the forums I belong to/games I play. (You can look me up on reddit or starcraft 2 or whatever). I've been a futanari consumer for 2 or three years. I suspect my reason are similar to those of many here. I just am really attracted to dicks, but not the rest of the male body.

I have a futanari blog, called Futanari Fascination. I used to update it very often, but I haven't been on in a while. I plan to start updating soon though. I like futas who are very feminine and cute, but have big dicks and balls (I know balls technically mean it's not a futa). I like work by Urbanis and Agent Orange a lot.

Quick question. Is it okay for me to feature work from this site on my blog?
[Image Relic #498305 ]

Attached Files
.png   angle.png (Size: 267.07 KB / Downloads: 12)

Even though I'm new here myself: Welcum! Smile
I hope you enjoy FP.

Hi, walrusii!

Welcome!

By the way, having balls doesn't disqualify it as "futa".

Welcome walrusii! Smile

Enki Wrote:By the way, having balls doesn't disqualify it as "futa".

What he said. The balls/no balls debate will probably rage on as long as the futa fandom exists but futa with balls are still futa. Don't let other people define your fetish for you.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
Evil Empire Wrote:Don't let other people define your fetish for you.

There are times when I disagree with the things coming out of this Sith lord's rebreather. But this isn't one of them. This is about as true as any truth can get on these forums.

As far as sharing the work goes, I can't say anything definitive about our policy because it's not really my area on these forums. However I can make a few suggestions. When it comes to work created by someone from this site, your best bet would be to ask for permission. Especially if you want to stay on good terms with the creator (and you do, if you want to see more stuff.) Beyond that, give credit where credit is due and be thrifty with your sharing. Perhaps post an example or two of a favorite, then link back to the forums.

If you want something more concrete, I suggest making a thread in Problems and Suggestions as that's usually the best spot to pick up moderator level feedback.

Welcome to the forums.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

I agree with the cute bishie in that asking permission goes a long way to both futhering your goal and gaining maybe some respect from the artist themselves. Also, check the DNP section in bar above for any works you'd have to ask authors outside the site about, or just refrain from adding to your blog at all. Bar that, welcome to you. ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every