Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long time lurker, saying hi.

Greetings FP!

I'm a long time lurker (3 years) but I've decided to post to say hi!

I'm been a Futa fan for a half dozen years, and I really love this website and the people here. It's time for me to greet all these wonderful people.

A tiny bit about me: Male, married, wife knows and doesn't mind. She has her kinks, I have mine. I've been bi curious for years upon years, but I've never done any about it, but want to get down on my knees and blow a hung guy some day. Futa hits my bi kink, not to mention the beautiful women in the comics and photo manipulations.

I love big cocks, tits, and growth. Something about a hard cock long enough to go past the belly button really gets me off.

And i really appreciate the futanization people have been doing. Kudos to you people!

I work in a field most of you would love to work in. (game industry) Let me tell you: it's a job, it's not 100% fun all the time. It's more like 5% and 125% work. When I am in the industry, I work all the time, sometimes every day for months. Then I leave the industry, and work a normal job for a year or two before going back in the industry. I do currently work for a Triple-A game company that most of you know, but I don't talk about where I work.

I am not into RP all that much, but I do enjoy talking, feel free to leave a message.

Welcome to the Palace! Or should I say, Welcome out from the Shadows?

Communication provides knowledge, knowledge gives power, and there is no greater power than an earth-shaking orgasm.

http://www.f-list.net/c/lady%20mariska

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome from another former lurker!

bmskee Wrote:but want to get down on my knees and blow a hung guy some day.
Well said! d^o^b
AntiAntagonist Wrote:Welcome from another former lurker!

Well said! d^o^b

Thanks! I'll do it someday, just need to find the right suitation (and guy) once the wife and I start swinging. Actually the swinging is more so she can get plowed by three men at once. I feel that I won't be all that much of a swinging catch compared to my gorgeous wife. Smile

Thanks for the greetings! I've posted once before a while ago, and then went back to lurking. I do that.

Welcome, bmskee!

vella Wrote:Welcome, bmskee!

Thanks! I love your work, Vella.

The honesty about your relationship status is quite good, thanks. ^^ And on the note about gaming, I understand it must be quite a lot of work, do you have fun while working or is it usually so focused, you can't really enjoy the work itself?

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every