Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to be more social!

Hello everyone! I just thought I should take a step out of my comfort zone and initiate a new thread. I'm currently only able to use my droid phone to access the interwebs......but when I get the compy back in working order (aka buy a new one) I'll continue to RP within SL and SWTOR. Aside from my love of RP I'm very much into Tokusatsu (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Godzilla, etc.)

As far as characters go for RP I go the bishounen route where they look really pretty yet keep some manliness to them.....this does not mean I'm limited to such. Always down to.play as well so feel free to pm any ideas! Thank you! :3

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thx Guardian. Glad to be here!

Good to meet you, Warumono. Curious username, may I ask where it comes from?

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

Hello there!
Oh the name Big Grin

Well it roughly translates to ruffian. And it was a lil japanese cartoon about a lil demon type guy causing trouble

Also. Kyo from Dir en Grey was called that back in school because he caused mischief and such. Also happens to be mah fav band