Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Er... hello there.

Hey all. My name is Cale017 and, as you can see, I'm pretty new here. I'm not sure why, but futa is just oddly attractive to me. I'm from Texas, I'm a gamer, and an aspiring game producer and author. Some personal favorites I have are for... um... well, incest to be honest. I dunno, I'm just looking for a place where I don't feel weird for liking futa.

Not everyone can readily provide rationale for liking futa. Takes time, thought and many a 'fapping' to come up with a reason, if you even do.

Best just to say 'fuck it', and just enjoy it even if you don't know why.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

lol XD I like Gilgamesh's logic right there. It's not really something that can be explained, but if you need any kind of rationale for it at all, mayhap it's because of your desire for creativity that's developed as the game producer and author that you're aspiring to be. So just let that creativity and open mindedness flow and you should fit right in here in no time, I know I have during my short stay here so far. =)

In one perspective, we as human beings are always fighting amongst one another, both side by side and against the entire world and everything else that exists. We fight to establish our place in the world, fight for our dreams, fight to remove our enemies and obstacles that prevent us from achieving these dreams, for our honor, for the ones we love and trust. . . Constantly we're always fighting, even if we dont even recognize our actions as such. It's only when we completely give up the will to fight that we forefit our lives and everything we've worked hard for to establish ourselves as individuals. And that's why even in the deepest, darkest times of despair, no matter how much pain I'm in, or how much I bitch, whine, cry, or moan about it, I refuse to give up this fight to live my life and stand strong for my own beliefs, even if it means that I have to make the whole world my enemy in the end.

Awesome! Glad to see y'all are so readily accepting around here.

Welcome glad to have you.

Digging into the hows and whys can be fun. Just remember that a personal reason is just that, personal. Everyone's mileage tends to vary.

Welcome to the forums, and if you ever start feeling weird about it, just remind yourself that a miniaturized bun bun, trapped in a condom, welcomed you in.

We don't do "feeling weird" here.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

*Smiles and waves*

Check my profile for status updates!

6th ANNUAL STORY CONTEST HAS BEGUN! JOIN THE CONVERSATION!

SMS World:
[URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/album.php?u=89038"]
[/URL]Sex, Magic, and Suntan Lotion
(My main story)
Meteor Showers(Dani, Sami, Natalie)
Day-at-the-Beach (Dani, Tyler*, Riley*) [URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?53787-Oakcrest-Academy-Oakcrest-A-amp-P"]
Oakcrest Academy: Oakcrest A&P [/URL](Zoey, et al.)

One-offs:

Candace Can't Win
Sisters' Secrets
The Freshman Challenge!
[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?43955-My-Summer-Vacation-%28F-M-F-F-Incest-exhibitionism-light-exploitation%29"]
[/URL]

Hello and Welcome Smile

Don't think too hard...your brain will melt