Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No that new

Hello! I'm not really new in this forum but never introduce myself. So, there it is.

My name is Sebastien, I'm from Canada (Quebec). I saw this site first in my brother's history on internet. I was allready watching futas and shemales but this site looked pretty awesome. But what the hell? We have to register? Oh my god ok I'll do it. If it is to see futas. So I did, some months later, I decide to write a post. About RPG maker. Then a guy asked me to do a game with him. Afterward I decide to write my introduction and being a real futa geek...

Thanks for saying hello, Sebastien. It's good to have you roaming the Palace with us!

Communication provides knowledge, knowledge gives power, and there is no greater power than an earth-shaking orgasm.

http://www.f-list.net/c/lady%20mariska

Thats awesome! Glad you decided to introduce yourself finally ^^. Welcome!

Let your omnipotent mistress desplay power! Enforced lust and control. To be the giver and the receiver! A role will never ever be too much for this omni-gendered Goddess.

Welcome to your newest home, Sebastian.

What a regal name.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

So that's who you are. We all noticed the lurker roaming about the forums, but nobody was exactly sure who it could be. My guess was old man McGreggor. He's got a trunk full of Spanish doubloons and a hokey swamp monster outfit to protect them with.

Apparently, you're someone else. Darn. Was hoping to earn a bunny snack.

At any rate, welcome (or rewelcome) to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Hello and welcome Smile

Good to meet you. And good to meet another Caradian. That be awesome.

I KNOW TWO FROM QUEBEC NOW. :3

Enjoy ya stay~

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every