Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Xilisaf and I'm brand spanking new!

Since I'm new here, I thought it would be best to introduce myself, say hi and all that. And you know, get my first post!

"Who Are You?"
My name is Xilisaf -- the character Xilisaf is a hermaphroditic non-morphic gryphoness, standing nearly 9 feet tall. When she's more human-like (such as here) she is a statuesque woman of dark skin, dark eyes and dark hair. Smile

"Where are you from?"
In the real world, Canada.

"What's up with that nick of yours?"
It's just my name. Smile

"What do you like about futanari?"
Lots of things! I like how messy and sticky it is, I like

"What got you interested in the first place?"
Lolita futa dojinshis ^^;

"What are your favorite kinks/pairings?"
Loli and futa is wonderful, or just about anything with messiness! Pregnancy or swollen tummies are also nice too ..

"Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?"
Yes I have!

"What sections are you most excited about exploring?" (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?)
I like art and dojinshi, but I admit that I'm mostly interest in role-playing and chatting with folks.

"What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?"
Just searching through the series of tubes and I got here!

"Anything else you might like to add?"
I don't think of myself as a furry, but more of a fae/fictional creature fan though I know some people might disagree. Skin, fur, scales and feathers are all good in my books!

"Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?"
Writing, computer games, cooking ..

"Other online communities you happen to be a part of?"
I don't admit to this one elsewhere and vice versa. Wink

"Last words before we pass final judgment?"
Just very glad to be here! Hello everyone, can't wait to meet some friends and have some friends meat me!

Welcome, eh!

Gonna take a shot in the dark and guess you're a fan of Kingdom Hearts. Despite that, I dig your tastes, some of my arts might be to your liking, so welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

I'm sure you'll make many friends here!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara