Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saying hi for the first time

I signed up for the forums a couple months ago, but mostly just lurked ^^; This is my first post. Hi everyone! :p

I'm gonna go with the intro questions from the stickied thread at the top.

Who Are You? Someone on the Internet! :19:

Where are you from? I live around Atlanta, GA

What's up with that nick of yours? It's the name of a character I was well-known as in the MMORPG Ragnarok Online, and it just kind of stuck.

What do you like about futanari? Big dicks, big nuts, big tits, big butts, constant horniness, endless showers of cum. :9:

What got you interested in the first place? I think I randomly found a pic on 4chan or somewhere, and was like... "HOLY FUCK THIS IS HAWT." Then I found more, and more...pretty soon I was happily soaked in futa jizz. I've loved futa ever since. :p

What are your favorite kinks/pairings? Demon girls, succubi, and witches. Anything relating to dark or demonic magic. I like dominant women and dominant futa too ^.^

Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions? I read them, yes. You can certainly expect me to obey them. I'm submissive. :11:

What sections are you most excited about exploring? I've mostly been lurking the Futa 2D Images, but I'll likely be interacting and posting more in Multiplayer Gaming.

What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us? I think I found this site through another site...was it the SuperDeepThroat forums? I don't really remember. But I'm happy to be here. :8:

Anything else you might like to add? I sucked a real transsexual's dick one time. It was incredibly hot. Her dick was gigantic, and she covered my face with cum! Wink

Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock? Mostly playing online games and watching anime. I attend local anime/cosplay conventions, too.

Other online communities you happen to be a part of? Steam, WarpPortal (Ragnarok Online), Facebook, TinierMe...those are the major ones for me right now. I don't think I'll be giving out my info on all of these publicly, though.

Last words before we pass final judgment? Cum all over me! ;Wink

[SIZE="5"]I love the girlcocks~ ^o^[/SIZE]

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Here's a tip from an guy who's been here a while: Leave a bucket outside your profile page overnight. The roving futanari girls will fill it up with cum. It's like cats and boxes, they just can't resist. Don't leave yourself outside, with a sign that says 'Bucket' on your chest though, doesn't work. I knew some guy that tried it (yeah, some guy, that's the ticket.)

Seriously though, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Welcome Zenia-chan.:15:

Hi Zenia!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Aww. Thank you for the warm, creamy welcomes, everyone! ^_^

*giggles and licks my fingers*

[SIZE="5"]I love the girlcocks~ ^o^[/SIZE]

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}