Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone

Hello,

since I never knew how to intriduce myself since this today, I am here to stop being as a leech and participate a bit in the palace.

So, my name is Bubble, from, let's say Europe (you will soon figure that's not from an English speaking country, according to my mistakes in writing, sorry for that).
I chose to be called Bubble because I find the pronounciation of this word very funny. Seriously, say aloud and repeatedly this word and you will see.

I came on this forum, I think it was because some guy talked about it on Gurochan, or maybe on Dmitry's profile on hentaifoundry (I don't remember), and I decided to discover more works. Futa is fun, not real, and animation and comics/manga are a very good way of expressing this idea (though, I do not know yet how I will react in the real life if I find myself in front of a futa or an hermaphrodite). Still, comics or pictures are a good way of playing with characters or ideas coming from one's mind, with a lot of kinks. When it is linked with other fetishes, it is better. Even if I am not that a fan of furry or loli/shota...

I already read some threads about doujinshis but I discovered something more thrilling like hentaigames. It started with 3D Sex Villa with the futa patch, then the SlaveMaker, Corruption of Champions lately, and with the RPGMaker Games, with Queen Opala first (not really into futa though but first step) and now looking for others, discovering the opportunities of these games. I am quite a noob at it, but trying to improve. By the way, thanks to all the guys working on these games!
I draw sometimes and I dream of having the time to draw more, especially erotic comics or pictures, and why not, futa drawings? But it will be western style. I have to admit I enjoy reading Hentai, but my drawing skills are more at ease with western style drawing, inspired by works like Manara's, Liberatore's, Loisel's or Pichard's... I think I will mainly chating and discussing on threads with others for the moment.

I sure have other hobbies, like partying or listening to music, or playing videogames.

So, that's it. I hope I will have great times there!

Kindly!

Hi bubble!

Nice intro there!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara