Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Konnichiwa everyone!

Hello, my name is OfficeLady. As to why I picked this name, another username I've used in the past has the same initials (as my male persona) and I just happen to like dramas that dealt with office workers and their relationships (or lack of) in them. Plus some good hentai manga I like that took place in the office added on to it. Smile

As to where I'm from...well, let's just say I'm from the royal throne room (office) of my house.

What I like about futanari...hmmm...well I'm fine with yuri 100% but not so much yaoi but I try not to discriminate too much (I just avoid yaoi whenever I can, friends can be persistent >.>) and futanari just added that element that a normal girl/guy in intimate relations gave to one another, at least in my viewpoint. And to me, futas are just more interesting and scenarios with them for many I have read are just more emotional. I'm not sure what got me to like futa in the first place, but I'm pretty sure it was just a yuri couple I liked and someone made a doujin where they could be as man and wife in physical aspects, but both being girls allowed me to understand them the same and with the male touch also helped me understand men just a bit more, even if it's not 100% true. It made me want to see more of how artists and writers perceived such relationships and I've liked it ever since then.

Fav pairings to read are yuri ones, though I'm fine with boy and girl relationships. It depends on the scenario.

I'm looking forward to the futanari stuff of course and also the doujin. Roleplaying would be interesting as I've never done that before but who knows...And I love making new friends. Smile

The website hentai rules is what brought me here if I recall correctly. Some post of theirs linked it and I clicked on it and so here I stumbled.

I'm still learning Japanese and can read/somewhat translate anything as long as there isn't excessive kanji or hard kanji involved, and normal hiragana/katakana is what I prefer for the time being. I particularly like doujin for my favorite anime, particularly if there are yuri elements involved. The futa is just a nice bonus, especially if the art is done well. Smile I also write yuri fanfiction in my spare time under a different name over at fanfiction.net. So far it's just K-ON! yuri for Mio and Ritsu. If you're interested, msg me sometime and I can link you. Smile

Let's see, what else...I've been a big anime fan since I was 5 and started collecting anime at 15. I enjoy Touhou and especially Touhou doujin (yuri paradise!) The games are pretty good too. I enjoy love songs in any language, particularly 40s and 80s love songs from the USA. I knit in my spare time and hang/chat with friends from all over the city I live in and all over the world. And I know some people have fetishes and I've yet to truly have one but if anything I like tears. Yes, tears. And no, I'm not a sadist or masochist. Well, maybe a bit of a sadist...lol. But seriously, it's the emotions behind the tears I like. The happy, sad tears and emotions that bring them. Angst is good too...like with unrequited love. So all of Key's works like CLANNAD and KANON where tears are prominent is what I'm talking about. That's the best example I can give for my 'fetish.' Though a blushing tsundere is cute too. Smile

So I'll this here for now (I'll feel glad if anyone acknowledges me) and I look forward to becoming a part of this community. Thank you for having me here!

I acknowledge you AND welcome you, OfficeLady!

Welcome to the forum, OfficeLady.

[Image: RockmanAuraSignatureRemake.png]

[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?440-Manga-Thread-OoOoOo...&p=722020&viewfull=1#post722020"]Pokémon Special Manga
[/URL]
[url=http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?440-Manga-Thread-OoOoOo...&p=722020&viewfull=1#post722020][/url]

Wow! That's a lot to say for an intro!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara