Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello

Ok, I try to introduce myself.
I am into futa since a couple of years, before I watched the regular hentai stuff out there. I love 3D images and virtual women since Tomb Raider 2.. oh thats a long time ago... today 3D images are much better then, lets say 5 or 6 years ago! They can be stunning, intense, beautifull. Creators like Fullytank, Grendel, Vaesark, Hitman, Zzomp, Galaxy Pink (I have all of his futanari games, they are really, really amazing. Images and animations in high quality!!) ... are really great artists and I love their work!

I dont watch only 3D stuff, 2D Images can be even really good, too. There are beautifull colored CG art out there. I love colors and 1 of my hobbies is to take pictures out of doujins or b/w sets an recolor it just for myself using gimp. I am not really good at that but I learn fast.. Wink

Hm what else can I tell you... I like futa girls like Grendel or Galaxy Pink creates them. Cute face, massive cock in fantasy or sci fi settings. I dont like futa on men and balloon breasts with (too) big nipples.

How did I find this place? I play Oblivion and another little hobby is to try all those mods on tesnexus.com. I found the mod from futamagus and didn't trust my eyes.. futa in Oblivion, that was new to me! Amazing stuff! Somewehre in the tesnexus forum was a link to futanaripalace and now I think this could be a very nice place.

AND GRENDEL IS POSTING HERE??? U.N.B.E.L.I.E.V.A.B.L.E.

Do note that Galaxy Pink's games are on the Do Not Post List, so if you're looking to download them, no go.

Otherwise enjoy yourself.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome, Anyla!