Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wuff.

Well, I got sent a link from Shendoah, and gave me the idea of registrering at this place.

So, Hai.

I'm Kenyen, from Europe, Norway. Whoopie, a viking.

Got no idea what to do, so if anyone would be so kind to point me forward, would be very appreciated.

Hi Kenyen!

I'm vella. From Canada. Whoopie, a hoser. Just place your longship over there. That's where I left my igloo and hockey pucks.

Just go in and look around. If you can read, you should be able to find whatever strikes your fancy. Unless you came here for learning about making a nice shawl or something.

Oh, fun. A hoser, you say? What is exactly that?

Plus. . The longboat's kinda toast. . .the turbo I installed wasen't fireproof. . . .neither was my boat. So, I am more or less stranded at this " palace"
But yea, nice to meet ya, Vella.

hoser: slang. 1. noun: (deragatory) an oaf, or simpleton. 2. noun: (friendly) a friend, brother or faithful companion. 3. verb: hose-off; a put-off; go away, leave me; I doubt what you are saying. History: The term originates from a syndicated television comedy about a fictional television station: 'Second City Television Station' or 'SCTV.' Comedy skits on the show were presented as actual programs. One such skit was a program entitled "the Great White North" - the hosts, comedians Rick Moranis and Dave Thomas (portraying Bob and Doug MacKenzie), embellished and exaggerated the stereotypical American image of how Canadians talk and act. The characters (Bob and Doug) drank beer, while bantering back and forth, inflecting their speech heavily with 'eh?' and the occasional 'hoser.'

Take off, you hoser!

Come here hoser, I was just kidding.

[video=youtube;GsgVspgy184]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsgVspgy184[/video]

Attached Files
.jpg   Are You A Hoser.jpg (Size: 110.41 KB / Downloads: 11)

Hello Mr. Viking. Welcome aboard. Please do warn before poking the horny helmet at something. Wink Hope enjoy your stay.

Surrender the Booty
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=428898]
Your ass is my cock's waifu! :11:

Thanks for the welcoming, guys.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara