Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it's time I stepped out of the shadows.

Hey there, I'm Ravar.

I've been lurking over FP for a little while now.
but I thought it was time to join the actual forum and make a decent entree.

:3 from what I've seen I think what I like best about FP is that everyone can be as perverted as they want without being looked down upon. and that really means allot to me. I don't think I've ever seen a community this open about their guilty pleasures.

eh... well I mightaswell tell how I got into it :3

I was already addicted to hentai ever since I came in touch with anime at my 12th.
but after seeying so much vanilla content eventually I put my ladder a bit higher and got into other types of fetishes.

in my mind I pushed away Futanari for a long time but sometimes I just coudn't help myself when I saw it, I just loved the sight of cocks but not on a male body. overtime I also build up a love for cum and anal masturbation. and that just amplified my hormones craving for a lovely futa to fuck. now I embrace my fetish with love and wont think twice about fapping when I see a lovely hard cumdripping pecker on the girls in my hentai material.
my favorite kind of futa is no-balls with a pussy.

I'm not to fond of traps or shemales in IRL though. in some rare cases a pretty ladyboy can turn me on but thats about it ^^;

furthermore I love insane amounts of semen (you can NEVER have enough cum Big Grin ), lolicon, demon girls, anal, creampies... and alot more XD.

my interests besides girlcock include;
gaming, anime, meme's, and rock music.

if any of you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to send me a message. I'm easygoing with any kind of topic. ^^' I may be a bit bottled up in the beginning. but thats just my nature sometimes I need time to get used to new things.

a pleasure to meet you all.

Hey, Ravar! Welcome!

^^ thanks vella. love that avatar btw.

Welcome to FP, ravar!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome and enjoy yourself =)

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}