Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings

Hi there, thought I might as well make one of these since I'm hoping to stick around for a while!

Well, you can call me Meta since typing out the whole username is kind of tedious and the other words as a name are just ridiculous. I'm 20 years old and live in Ontario, Canada. I'm in university, going into my second year this September. Yes, I started late. Had a little trouble figuring out what I wanted in life. I've never been good at these introduction posts so I apologize for the boring read.

Um.. I'm a closet bi-curious from a religious family and also happen to be atheist. My friends are extremely homophobic though so I keep my interests to myself. I first discovered I liked futanari when I just started out RPing. I had never heard of it before and I was chatting with one of my friends and he started talking about it. "Chicks with dicks yo." Well, I got curious and fell in love. Oh the possibilities! Am I right? And because of that, here I am now.

I signed up here for that obvious reason and because the RPing site I'm currently on has been a bit lacking lately. To be exact, there are three members. We've survived for about two years and have never been bored, but their work schedules and my summer course hours leave us very little time to RP now.

Anyway! I'll probably just scope out the RPs around her and learn what's what before I jump in. Check out the rest of the forum too. Oh, and just so I put it out there now, I'm typing from an Ipod. Can't afford a computer at the moment. My birthday's in a month though!

Figured I'd just list some stuff..:

Music:
-Orchestra versions of anything from any of the Final Fantasies
-Muse
-Linkin Park
-Evanescence
-Slipknot (Old stuff especially when I'm angry or jogging!)

TV:
-Buffy the Vampire Slayer
-Stargate (SG-1, Atlantis, NOT Universe. It was an awful series.)
-Merlin
-Doctor Who
-Colbert Report/Daily Show
-Jersey Shore (My guilty pleasure... It's just so hilarious to see how stupid they are.)

This is just what I've been watching/listening to lately. Grew up with Buffy and I was so happy to discover they're still playing it on TV. SG-1 just started from the beginning too!

So, hope to get along with all of you. 10 points to anyone who knows where the username is from.

well then welcome to the palace =) i personally like Linkin park aswell and listen to Evanescence sometimes, other then that enjoy your stay ^.^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Red versus Blue. Give your points to The Google.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Hello there and welcome to THE palace!!!

That's quite the intro @

Wow! Congrats.

I haven't read an intro as detailed as that in a loooong time.

I guess you'll find a lot of guys (and some girls) to RP with. We have quite the active community in here.

If you're lost or need something in particular, don't hesitate to ask.

Rikko

Thanks guys!

I just noticed, there are ranks? That's awesome!

Edit: And gender doesn't really matter to me when it comes to RPing. XP

welcome to fp Meta hope you find what ur looking for Smile

You can find my art at
Futanaripalace thread
Furaffinity

*waves* welcome to Fp Smile

i actually liked sgu..... got better in its second season.....
are you a fan of classic doctor who or new? or both?

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome, to FP, Meta!

Welcome to the forum!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara