Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new muscle futa

1. "Who Are You?" Amy, A mistress, and a goddess(or so i've been told)
  2. "Where are you from?"USA
  3. "What's up with that nick of yours?"Describes my greatest features, dominance, strength, beauty
  4. "What do you like about futanari?" Its the best of both worlds
  5. "What got you interested in the first place?"Primarily because I am one.
  6. "What are your favorite kinks/pairings?" Not many kinks I dont like, will just have to test me
  7. "Last words before we pass final judgment?"I'm here to meet new people, possibly a few new pets, and just have a good time

Welcome Goddess, i'm sure you'll find some pets : ). Have a nice time on FP!

I'm open to chat ^^

Welcome, Hung! Let me know if you find any pets. Be careful, though. Some of them haven't had their shots.

Har, har. I am extremely hilarious. :22:

I'm sure you'll find some good pets from around here, heh. Nice to see another with muscles showing up. Not enough I say ^^

Muscles Futa Goddess Mistress... four words I can't complain about X3
Welcome to the Palace hun, I'm sure you'll be swamped with potential pets in no time. If not then shame on them :159:
Be sure to enjoy self with all we have to other, people included ^.^

welcome =)

Do you like animal girls? My album =)
My Pussy-Grinding/Thighsex/Buttjob album
Want to know about my RP character Julie? My F-List :3

welcome to the forums, from the sound of it you're transgendered, or i'm guessing based on what I can see posted...either way have fun here and do remember to look a trap up *points to self* if in need of a pet...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Welcome to the Palace!
Please enjoy your stay, and beware the tophat.

Why yes, I do infact enjoy toast.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thanks for the warm welcomes Wink