Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!

Not sure where to start...I've been a lurker on FP for awhile now. Came here because of Slave maker, ages ago...Mostly lurked around the Games and flash forum. Posted my ass once on the post your ass thread when I couldn't help myself:9: but generally not posted much.

I guess I should say more about myself? :3
Well, I'm from Scotland and call myself Julie. The nickname was just a random name I came up for a character and I liked it. I've been interested in futa for years...It started when I was a lot younger on Warcraft 3 multiplayer. That was the place I first encountered futa.

As mentioned, I liked the slave maker games. I always liked to imagine I was one of the slaves though, instead of the owners.
I tend to be submissive.
I often wear corsets and other things like that to change my figure, to make me more curvy and sometimes when wearing the clothes I act like a slut as well.

Kinks aside, I tend to be rather shy (Aren't most lurkers? :3)
Still in full time education and rather poor. Most of my money goes into my two passions of gaming and "trapping."
Of late the latter has received a lot more attention...Gotta love bad dragon :8:

Welcome to the forum!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome to the Palace!