Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
howdy from the netherlands!

Hallo everybody the name is Frank im from the Netherlands, the nick is simple but effective, the number doesn't mean anything in particular Big Grin
Im am a hentai lover for some years now and futanari is a fetish i cant get enough of. At first is was searching the net for body modification or transformation hentai and found some Futanari in the process. Since then I'm hooked. Further more i am a man that likes boobs, hentai girls got such nice big one`s ^^.
for futa everything go's futa on futa/ futa on male/ futa on female/ futa on monster/ futa masturbating.

I didn't read the rules thoroughly yet but i will in the near future, the DNP list will be read when I am ready to contribute to the forum :19:.
i registerd not long ago and came across this thread http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...see-OOC%29
I found this more than pleasing to read and I am disappointed that the people contributing are not active anymore :12:
I will be on the forum mainly for doujinshi but I'm interested to share some story's.

And now a question, are there more fans of futa's from the Netherlands on this forum?I love to be here and i hope i will contribute soon;Wink

Frank

I believe one of the Admins is from the Netherlands, but he hasn't been around in quite a while. There's likely more Dutch around here that I'm not familiar with.

Transformation is a very, very broad kink, I imagine you like specific types?

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Welcome so much to FP! >Big Grin< Never hesitate to leave me a PM or a VM if you wonder about anything, or just feel like talking - I love making new friends, hehe. ;Wink

I hope you'll enjoy your stay! Take care, see ya around. Big Grin

Welcome, frank!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara