Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys and gals!!

Hey everyone, I've been a member of these forums for a while, but haven't really posted. So I thought I'd drop in and say Hi!

I'm a 24 yr old male from Australia, heavily into soccer, MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) and women Wink. Love playin MMO's, FIFA, and hangin out with my mates. Was looking to join the army, but had to stop due to a soccer injury requiring me to get knee surgery 2 months back, but I'm looking to get started again and hopefully this time GET to the interview without harm, lol. I have a 360 which I'm usually on just for chattin to mates and playin FIFA most of the time. If you got one and wanna chat or something, PM me your gamertag and I'll add ya. Been into Futanari for a while now and ever since I first saw it, which was about mid 2010, I was hooked. Also into chicks in tights or leggings (OGAWD). Looking to make friends here and maybe even IRL.

Leave me a PM if you want to know more or just to chat.

X

(EDIT: Edited post to make it more interesting, didn't really know what to say the first time lol)

Welcome to FP, xzbfsdghtysaslktx! I love Tim Tams!

Welcome to the FP and all that, lol. Hope you can meet plenty of ppl

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcU64A567pWf4FuP87G81...Mk0itMA4sg] oh no...not that please

Welcome to FP!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara