Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick Introduction

Hello!

I've long been fascinated by the futanari concept, although I never realized it had a name until just recently. I suppose my interest stems from natural curiosity. I wonder what it would be like to have a penis of my own.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know this site and this community. I guess that's all I have for now!

-A

Hi, I'm new as well! Pleased to meet you. Hope we can become friends! Love to talk to you.

Julia

Love is a battlefield...so why not have both sets of weapons?

Welcome to FP you two:172:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Thanks for your greetings!

Hiya, Anne!

I have a penis of my own and believe me, it can be a real pain. The thing just won't shut up and is always demanding attention. I can barely get anything done. You're better off without one. I'm thinking of trading mine in for a cool hot tub or something.

*steps-in beside Vella* welcome Anne; Vella you make it sound like a bad thing o.o

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

I'm sure both genders could spend a lot of time discussing the annoyances that certain plumbing issues bring. In fact, we probably have a discussion or two on it somewheres about the site. It can be awfully fun to speculate but I generally stick to the fanciful version where everything is naughty fun.

Welcome to the forums Anne, I hope you find what you are looking for. You probably will. It's just that sort of wonderland.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome to FP, Anne!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Well, I've already welcomed Julia, But...

Welcome to the great palace of fun, you two!
Hope we can chat sometime.

Sarcasm spices any relationship.

Hah!

Welcome to FP, Anne! I'm also new here, and just learning the ropes as well, and whether it's nice supportive friends or images and stories to feed the growing curiosities inside our dirty fun minds, this place certainly has plenty!

Hope you enjoy yourself here, and hope we can become friends! Smile