Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings

Greetings and salutations! I am Kessel. Finally decided to register because I keep getting referenced back here and couldn't see anything. Well, that, and the obvious I like futa.

Please take care of me.

Now, off to get drunk...

I don't bite.....much.....unless I'm sober. Then beware.

You'll be well taken care of here, rest assured!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Are you asking us to be your designated driver? I wouldn't. We're bad about leaving our drunk friends, passed out in their underwear, at the local futanari bar. Think of it as sort of a virgin sacrifice to that which we adore.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Who said we'd be driving? I want to drink too! :O Welcome to FP :3

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome, Kessel!

Greetings and Welcome

Designated driver....? Wait, you mean you people leave the bar? Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome.

Now, first round's on me!

I don't bite.....much.....unless I'm sober. Then beware.

I'll have a Sailor Jerry's on the rocks, my good man. *drops a set of wind-up chattering teeth in the key jar*

I'm Ravyn, resident clown. Welcome to FP!

Let's play!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"All I wanted was for you to see the world as I see it... giggling in a corner and bleeding." -- The Joker

you're buying drinks, huh; i'll partake...Rum and Coke for me.....

also welcome to the forums, and watch where and when you bend over; those futas do like the surprise sex....

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)