Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally decided to join~
Hi everyone~. I finally went through that short process of joining. Kind of got sick of being referenced to this place and not doing anything about it. :<

Been having a look around and..ohohoho~, I have a feeling I'll have my share of fun.I can't really explain my adoration for Futanari, but I've been interested in for some time now since my first introduction to such back in yahoo chat with user rooms~. I do tend to have my share of Futanari E-RP too from time to time still. ^^; I think that about covers it.

Welcome

Welcome, there are so much fun to be had here.

Just be careful with the ERP, FP denizen has a huge appetite for perverse RP and newbies. ; )

We don't call them newbies... we call them prey--- I mean, players.

Welcome =p

Welcome to the Palace, Touka!

yes welcome and enjoy Wink

what i can do best Wink
[SIGPIC][Image: sigpic9603_1.gif][/SIGPIC]
click here for more and leave a message!

welcome, welcome...hmm, yes our onsite RP'ing area is an interesting section, be sure to take a look over it, odds're you'll like it...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Short and sweet intro!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

All I can say is you get triple bonus points for that profile pic. Glasses and stockings? Very well chosen.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Greetings and Welcome