Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KokoNut

1. Who Are You?": Names Kokonut o-o
  2. "Where are you from?": uhm..All around on the net..but US locally lol
  3. "What's up with that nick of yours?": Used to go by the name Tonoko on alot of old sites for alot of years, and people gave me the name Koko (from the ko from the last part of Tonoko) and then the nut just felt right lol
  4. "What do you like about futanari?": o-o i dont really know....x.x i just get drawn to it..
  5. "What got you interested in the first place?": I like the way the community is set up honestly...
  6. "What are your favorite kinks/pairings?": Find out? ^_~
  7. "Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?" Nopes, no questions..
  8. "What sections are you most excited about exploring?": Well, im thinking of posting a story ive been working on, (A fail writer here lol) and im interested into the RPing section as well ^_^
  9. "What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?": A friend of mine told me about it and ive been looking around it and like the place.
  10. "Anything else you might like to add?": Nothing really lol
  11. "Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?": Not sure if this is what you mean by it, but im ana vid computer gaming, playing alot of steam games, i also write stories when i can think of them, im also currently helping with a game (Currently writing back stories for pictures and also finding pictures), its not a big game, just a small thing that someone is working on. and thats really about it.
  12. "Other online communities you happen to be a part of?": Uhm..not really
  13. "Last words before we pass final judgment?": o-o uhm....uhm....uhm....HI!!!!!!!!!!Smile)

Welcome, KokoNut!

hehe now theres a thorough introduction :3

Welcome Koko dear, glad to have another to join the ranks of the Palace and I look forward to seeing a new story added to the forums to read
That avatar you've picked by the way.... damn thats smexy [Image Relic #376010 ]
hehe anyways welcome to the FP community [Image Relic #376009 ]

Attached Files
.gif   0050.gif (Size: 3 KB / Downloads: 35)
.gif   1659092-1250414446-nosebleed.gif (Size: 13.53 KB / Downloads: 35)

hi and welcome, have fun Smile

what i can do best Wink
[SIGPIC][Image: sigpic9603_1.gif][/SIGPIC]
click here for more and leave a message!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Nothing I like more than seeing a new poster who has read our rules and the DNP list. Well, there are a few things I like more, but those all involve femdom futanari clad in satin with a shaky grasp of the concept of consent. But it's certainly a close three or four on my list of "most liked things."

Welcome to the forums and looking forward to reading these stories of yours.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Kokonut is an extremely adorable name x3

Welcome! Im new too Smile love your name

Greetings and Welcome