Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie FTW

Hey ya'll, new Futa lover here. Not sure what to say about myself, so if you'd like to know anything, just send me a comment or PM and ask me stuff. Please, nothing sexual until I get to know you...if you fail to do so, you will be blocked. I USED to have pictures on here, but apparently I have to show some sort of proof that it's actually me..I guess the mods on this site are Nazis....anyways, if you'd like to check those out, be sure and leave nice comments. Have a wonderful day! Smile

Do note that we have special rule regarding posting images of oneself. Please comply with them.

Anyway, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Wtf is this, Nazi Germany??? They're my pictures, and I think I should be allowed to do what I want with them. But whatevs, I'll just take them off.

So much for a warm welcome....:17:

whaaaaaa?
come on~
its not that hard just have a sign in one of your pictures with your your username saying "I love FP" or something to that effect so its proof thats its you

oh and make sure there in the right area....
so......welcome...again? I think...

these guys don't ask for much in terms of rules....(not like the chans.....bleh)

Welcome to FP and to put it in simple terms, there has been drama about people posting pictures of themselves...some very serious stuff has happened so now it's required that any photos that you post claiming it's you, must have some sort of proof that it is you. A simple picture of you with your user name saying " from FP"

Please understand, we're not being mean, it's just there have been problems about this in the past and in we've all agreed, that if any one post pictures claiming it's them, they must show proof.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Considering her comments to me on my profile, I don't think she is welcome here anymore if she carries on like that all the time...

Keep yourself upto date with the current rules and lists on FP!:

If you love Futanari Palace so much, you can show your appreciation by donating!:
As of July 2011, FP has recieved dontions to keep us going untill February 2012.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Character Profiles:
Shenandoah - Admistrator, Futanari Palace.
Graphics by Sponson.