Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm new. And have a question.

I get the distinct impression that I'm going to be spending a lot of time here looking at these pics.

aaaand does anyone know where I can find some futanari icons/avatars? Preferably gifs. Most the stuff in the gif thread is great, but too oversize to use for that.

Hey and welcome to the palace! Try gelbooru.com enter futa (or futanari) in the search, and for adding things together like, use an underscore so (futa_gif) no parenthesis, hope this helps!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Really though, who the hell goes outta their way to draw some morbidly obese grizzly bear man fucking a 10/10 girl in hentai??
I really enjoy a good RP, love to chat and very open minded, don't be shy to PM me!
My Fanfic.net account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2478527/

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
GhostInTheMachine Wrote:Hey and welcome to the palace! Try gelbooru.com enter futa (or futanari) in the search, and for adding things together like, use an underscore so (futa_gif) no parenthesis, hope this helps!

Actually you don't need the underscore at all, you can just type futa gif and another search word if you are so inclined. Danbooru is another site to try as well. MAybe even g.e-hentai.org, and try futanari gif.

Sounds like what I do in my free time. Enjoy the browsing!

hi, have fun Smile

what i can do best Wink
[SIGPIC][Image: sigpic9603_1.gif][/SIGPIC]
click here for more and leave a message!

Thanks for the welcomes.

Welcome to FP enjoy your stay

Greetings and Welcome