Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German size shifting dragon

Hello everyone,

mhh, I am not sure if anyone is even interested to know anything about me or why I should even say hello here, but after I saw what was established at this forum and how wonderful it is to share the love of futa, I really feel good here.

I always liked futas a whole lot, I got in contact with drawn art on the internet with 11 years and with Godzilla and other stuff I started to like the different stuff. Therefore my preferences are on macro, paws and the oversized stuff. And when we are talking about sexual stuff, herms or futas as you say, are always the best.

And yeah, you probably noticed that I'm a dragon and that's good that way. It is my fursona I identify with and Karasaph is actually male, but pretty much godlike in the rp's. I have difficulties to adjust my char, but that's because of the special meaning Karasaph has for me.
But Shenadora knows that. It's hir fault that I'm here and I'm really glad that I'm here now. It's hard to find macro or giantess pictures of futas I had to find out, but I can say for sure that there is a demand.

Well, I think that is enough for a welcome. There is so much about my person but that would be way to long then.

I hope to have fun here in this forum.
Karasaph

Welcome, Karasaph!

Yo man^^ thanks for the shoutout! welcome to fp! :d
hope you feel right at home here <3

Keep yourself upto date with the current rules and lists on FP!:
> FP Rule List | FP DNP and Censored URL List <

If you love Futanari Palace so much, you can show your appreciation by donating!:
> Donate to FP | FP Donation list | FP Donation Appreciation Thread <
As of July 2011, FP has recieved dontions to keep us going untill February 2012.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Check out Shenandoah's commissions & gifts!
Shenandoah in Second Life
Character Profiles:
> Demon | Snow Leopard <
Shenandoah - Admistrator, Futanari Palace.
Graphics by Sponson.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hey! I haven't been here too long myself, but you seem to be alright.

Welcome! ^^

I'm open to chat ^^

Greetings and Welcome

herzlich willkommen Smile

what i can do best Wink
[SIGPIC][Image: sigpic9603_1.gif][/SIGPIC]
click here for more and leave a message!