Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello again

Hello all, Not really new to the site... but have not been on here in some time. I tired the site before and it did not really work out, but I have been told the site has change some sense the last time I was here so thought I would try it again and see if things worked out better this time.

Well I am for the most part looking for Futa on Guy (With me being the guy.) I love the idea of a nice thick futa cock pounding hard and deep in to my guys ass, that is not to saying I wont make ample use of my guy's cock on the futa as well.

The only think I can think to say other than what I have is that I don't like the futa to have balls, at least no on the out side, can be on the inside were they can't be seen. But the only nuts exposed will by my guys, hope that does not turn any one away.

Well that's about it, so I will just see how it goes this time around. Hopefully it will go well and I will find lots of butt love here Big Grin I will work on a Request thread before long, but fell free to ask me for a RP here or though PMs before than.

F-List = Rabbit Hole upgraded.

Futa and male! High Five!

Seriously though (there was a joke!?), welcome back.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Welcome back. Hope you find plenty of what you're looking for Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Ever drifting down the stream-
Lingering in the golden gleam-
Life, what is it but a dream?

Yes Futa on Male rocks, just hope I can find some good futas that will be happy to give me a good hard fucking. But I like more than that, but I will go in to more about when I make a new Request thread

F-List = Rabbit Hole upgraded.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara